就是喝 “Detox Water”
但是 要把 Detox Water 翻譯成 排毒 水
所以 維他命水 還是比較合適的吧~
比如說 那個 小苦瓜汁
比如鳳梨，薄荷，檸檬 - 你不會拿來直接吃吧？
4. 為什麼要放冰箱？ 室溫不行嗎？
Benefits of Lemons:
1. Lemons are rich in vitamin C and flavonoids that work against infections like the flu and colds. Vitamin C in lemons helps to neutralize free radicals linked to aging and most types of disease. When vitamin C levels are low, little to no repair happens in the body. These citrus delights are also high in potassium, which stimulates brain and nerve function. Potassium helps reduce free radicals, increases red blood cell production and controls blood pressure.
2. It balances pH levels. Our pH level speaks to the balance between the alkaline and acidic properties in the body. When our body enters a more acidic state, it breeds sickness and disease. This is news to many people, because so often disease feels like an isolated event that can't be controlled. While there are many factors to disease, controlling what you can is a great way to give your body the attention it deserves. Add more alkaline foods, and your whole body starts to wake up, repair, fight, and become a power-house of healing and rejuvenating. Lemon is one of the most alkaline foods around!
3. Your liver loves lemons: “The lemon is a wonderful stimulant to the liver and is a dissolvent of uric acid and other poisons liquefies the bile,” says Jethro Kloss in his book Back to Eden. Fresh lemon juice added to a large glass of water in the morning is a great liver detoxifier.
4. Lemons have powerful antibacterial properties; experiments have found the juice of lemons destroy the bacteria of malaria, cholera, diphtheria, typhoid and other deadly diseases.
5. It improves digestion. The way your gut processes food has everything to do with — yep, you guessed it — your happiness! A clogged or misfiring digestive tract usually indicates a bigger problem in the body. Lemon juice helps flush out unwanted materials, and encourages the production of bile in your body. This synergistic effect helps to soothe and normalize the body's digestive process.
Benefits of Cucumbers:
1. Fight cancers. Cucumber are known to contain lariciresinol, pinoresinol, and secoisolariciresinol. These three lignans have a strong history of research in connection with reduced risk of several cancer types, including breast cancer, ovarian cancer, uterine cancer and prostate cancer.
2. Control Blood Pressure. Cucumber juice contains a lot of potassium, magnesium and fiber that work effectively for regulating blood pressure. This makes cucumber good for treating both low blood pressure and high blood pressure.
3. Acts as a diuretic. The water content of cucumber acts as a diuretic. It encourages the elimination of waste products from the body through urination. Regular intake of cucumber helps to dissolve bladder or kidney stones.
4. Keep you hydrated. Cucumber has 96% water content that is more nutritious than regular water, which helps in keeping the body hydrated and regulating body temperature. It also helps in flushing out the toxins from the body. 5. Relieve gout and arthritis pain. Cucumber is a best ingredient for gout pain relief. When mixed with carrot juice, they can relieve gout and arthritis pain by lowering the uric acid levels.
Benefits of Mint:
1. Soothes the digestive tract and if you are having stomach ache then it can be of great help
2. Mint helps in eliminating toxins from the body.
3. Crushed mint leaves helps in whitening teeth and combat bad breath.
4. Mint is a very good cleanser for the blood.
5. Mint can help relax your mind.